In Which Easter Weekend Was Fun!

Monday, April 21, 2014

Phoebe's first birthday is tomorrow (how this is possible, I don't even know) and since it falls so close to Easter this year, and she is one and doesn't know the difference yet, I cheated and gave her an Easter birthday. It's like the planets aligned for my laziness, just this once, but I can't help feeling a little bad about it. I really don't want that whole Third Child thing to go much farther than I unsubscribed from those Weekly Milestone emails, and I don't sanitize her pacifiers in boiling water if they touch the floor.

But I think she had fun, and we'll make up for it next year with a great big NOT Easter party, theme to be determined by Avalon, who is rapidly becoming as obsessed with parties as her mother.

(No, seriously, she's already collecting ideas for her own birthday party next February. Spoiler: it's going to be a Frozen party. Totally didn't see that one coming.)

So without further ado, Easter/Birthday Weekend pictures!














1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground