It's Game Time!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

And so it begins...
Our first game of the season was a scrimmage against Aaron's old high school, and it didn't technically "count" or anything, but that didn't stop us from being all in! 

Get Ready...



                     



Get set...






Go Falcons!



Aaaaand basketball season is officially here! I couldn't take the girls to three back-to-back away games, but I hated to miss a chance to see the new teams get started, so I was very thankful that my mom didn't mind taking them for the afternoon and evening. 
Things I remembered during the first game, which was a very thrilling JV game:
  • I love watching basketball!
  • But I'm going to hyperventilate, this is TOO intense!
  • I really do need my stadium seat thingy, bleachers are no good.
  • Oh right, other coaches typically do yell at their players a lot.
  • Aaron is unnaturally calm. Preternaturally calm. He's really calm.
  • I'm not calm at all, I'm not going to have any voice for the majority of the season.
  • I love watching basketball! Our guys are so awesome!

I was able to enjoy the JV and girls games more, because really early on in the varsity game one of our guys got hurt and had to be taken to the ER. Which is the other thing I remembered last night...the worrying and praying and that sickening oh no feeling. But he should be okay, thank goodness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground