Easter Weekend Wrap-Up

Monday, March 28, 2016

And by "wrap-up" I mostly mean "photo-dump because I'm still pretty tired from staying up so late on Saturday night being the Easter Bunny and prepping everything for Easter lunch so it would just need heating up after church the next day, and I haven't had any coffee yet, making paragraphs and such seem a little too daunting, but I think I can do captions" so, pictures it is!


The Easter Bunny came! And he brought new spring shoes because in all his Easter Bunny wisdom he knew we didn't have any shoes that fit to go with our Easter dresses. 





There was a lovely (but kind of chilly!) Easter egg hunt at church. I only have pictures of the two older girls hunting eggs because Aaron had to take Phoebe to a different area for her age group. And I am given to understand that he employed some devious strategies to keep her from getting mowed down, and to ensure that she filled her bucket. And thank goodness, because those eggs are what kept her reasonably quiet for the whole service and I'm not ashamed to admit it!




My beauties with their spoils! 




Tristan didn't love the waiting around while the girls hunted, but by the time they finished he was resigned to his fate and amenable to being photographed.





We came home and had a big family lunch, followed by Apples to Apples for the grown-ups and Running Around Like Crazy June Bugs Because We're Experiencing Major Sugar Rushes for the kids.





Which was then followed by a quiet evening and an early bedtime. I had my own crazy June bug moment (which sadly was not fueled by Easter candy) getting everything cleaned up and ready for the coming week, but it didn't take too long and I was in bed nearly as early as the kids!





And that's it! I'll just leave it with one last shot of Tristan in his Easter finery because I can't resist. Watch out, ladies!



Wait no, ONE more! 

Swoon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground